Friday, August 9, 2013

Breakfast In Bed

When a day starts out well, no matter what happens, you feel a happy little glow for the rest of the day.  Well, today started out really well!  :)

I was awakened at JUST the right time (8:45) by a little voice next to my bed telling me that she (Ella) had gotten up early and made breakfast just for me!  She disappears and comes back a minute later bearing a plate with golden buttered toast (she took great care not to burn it) and a big old mug of my favorite coffee.  She disappeared again, and came back with my favorite creamer!

Now, how can you beat that?!

What a sweetheart.  Everything was absolutely perfect.  :)  She was thoughtful, careful, and it was a fantastic little surprise. ♥


There is no love more pure and without reservation than the love your child has for you, and how much she really wanted to please me and take care of me made my heart swell.  I am lucky, and it is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment