Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Back!

Hi!

So much has happened in the last couple of months that I am still reeling from it all.  :)  It's been a time of BIG changes, for sure.

In this month alone I have:
Started homeschooling my oldest daughter, Annalise.
Started back at college classes for myself.
Cut 7 inches off my hair.
Embarked on a whole-house organization/cleaning spree.
Decided to take on a part time job (starting in Feb.)

It doesn't look like a lot written down, but trust me, my schedule is PACKED lately.  And?  I love it.  I really do.  So far, so good....

In addition, I've been kind of 'saving up' stuff to write about.  I've been busy, disinclined to write at my other blog address, and pretty darned tired to boot.  So in the next few days I will likely just spew.  LOL!

At any rate, I'm back.  I like it here, this is my outlet, and I need it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment