Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Don't Care About Your Team



Seriously, it really is.

"But the Panthers..."
No.

"But those refs were..."
No.

"My fantasy football team was..."
NO!

No no no.
I just don't care.  I don't care if the refs sucked, if the new coach is a moron, if all the best players were hurt/sick/dying... I just don't.  But hey, thanks for the 18,000 different recaps in my FB newsfeed - thanks to you people I'll never like football, because I'll never NEED to watch a game to find out what it's like.

 If it's half as annoying as y'all, I feel confident I'm not missing out on anything.

And here I thought elections were bad.  Cripes.  At least that mess only happens every four years as opposed to every. frikken. week....

Seriously dudes.  If FB had a 'hide football statuses' option, I would use it, and use it well.  This is ridiculous.

And man, don't even get me STARTED on the rivalry aspect:
"MY team kicked your team's ASS!  SUCK IT!"
I'm thinking "Really, douchebag?  Since when do YOU play for the NFL?  YOUR team?  Dude, your ass has never even been to Texas... the Cowboys are your team how?"

Meh, I'm really not that big a bitch... I think some people are just begging to be hidden on FB.  Or maybe I'm cranky and I need wine... that could be it, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment