Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Anniversary To MEEE!

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary.
At 4pm, I will have been married 11 years.

I won't lie, it seems a little nuts to think that an entire DECADE has gone behind us... when did I get old enough to say I've been married 11 years?  Sometimes the wedding itself still seems like it was just a little while ago... how fun that was!  :)

Some snapshots from the wedding (our server is down, or I'd post some better quality images):


 


If I do say so myself, that was a hell of a wedding - a great time was had by all.  People still tell us it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to, and ask us when we're going to do it again.  LOL!

I never really thought I would meet someone who would accept me, warts and all... but as they say, there's a lid for every pot.  It's true, there is.  I am crazy sometimes, I can be emotional and overbearing, and infuriatingly stubborn... but it doesn't matter.  11 years later, and my 'lid' is still hanging in there.  :)

I feel very blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment