Monday, October 1, 2012

Freaking Elections SUCK

Well, it's about that time again - election time.  And I have come to one conclusion:  four years is simply not enough time to get over the horrors of the last election process... and now they want me to do it AGAIN?

*faint*

I'm over it.
This sucks.
I hate assholes and I hate politics - so I'm screwed.

Tell me, how in the hell am I supposed to choose a candidate to run this country?   My choices are candidate X who seems to view me as a second-class citizen (at best), and candidate Y, who seems to want to save every vagrant and welfare-moocher on my dime.

SERIOUSLY?
THESE are my choices?
It's like asking a person to choose what terminal illness is 'just right for them'.

At this point, I may as well just abstain from the vote, because there is NO good choice for me, as a semi-conservative woman.  I feel very overlooked and unrepresented, and don't think I can vote in good conscience.

*sigh*

I guess I'll just be hoping that the country doesn't go to hell in a handbasket (even more) by the next election, and that next time there will be someone I can actually feel good about.  And maybe I'll go ice skating in hell on my summer vacation...


No comments:

Post a Comment