Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Quilts!

Just dropping by to show off my newest projects, finally DONE!
I made each of my girls a personal quilt, and I'm really pleased with the end results.  :)

Anna's quilt - a bug jar design, for my little bug-lover.  :)  The middle square features her pet cockroach, Scrambles.


Ella's quilt - a sea turtle quilt, adapted from a wall-hanging pattern.  I knew Ella would love this quilt because the design called for batiks, and she is a huge fan of the bright, fun, rainbow-like patterns.  :)



Wall-hanging pattern by Connie Spurlock:  http://sewwonderfuldreams.secure-mall.com/category/Applique-3/rec/36

3 comments:

  1. Where can I get the turtle pattern from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brooke! The pattern for the Connie Spurlock pattern is linked at the very bottom of the post!

      Delete
    2. You can also find the pattern here:
      http://store.hamelsfabrics.com/stores_app/Browse_dept_items.asp?Shopper_id=9867810647269867&Store_id=360&Page_id=17&categ_id=5036&parent_ids=0,3,2363,4484&name=Patterns+-+Designer+-+Spurlock,+Connie+&+Chandler,+Teri

      Delete