Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's Coffee Time!

Oh coffee, how I've missed you....

For months now I have looked at Starbucks longingly, wanting just one little coffee.  Just one... I just need one hit!  (Sorry, yeah, I'm back now).  Nothing weird or scandalous going on, I just can't drink coffee when it's hot outside, and I don't like it cold.  (That's what she said.  Heh.)

The temperature is dropping.  That means it's coffee time!  Yay!
The first day the high dropped into the low 80's I was in line, waiting for my fix.  It had been months, and my first one needed to be a good, high-quality hit.

Cinnamon Dolce Latte, you never disappoint.  You are no Gingerbread Latte, granted, but you do nicely.

It was still too hot for coffee.  :(  By the time I left the store, I was sweating... my taste buds were in heaven, but lord help me, it felt like I'd swallowed a tiny troop of Girl Scouts who were building little signal fires in my stomach.

Mornings are golden.
Right now, If I get my coffee jolt before 10am, I am good to go.  Nice 50 degree mornings... ahhh.

My one complaint:
WHY must Starbucks be so damned delicious?  $4 a cup is just wrong.  I can't wait until Christmas, when I will hopefully get some gift cards (no, no, of course that's not a hint).  But until then, I've discovered that my Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice K-Cups are a little cup of heaven when combined with Cinnabon creamer.

I may just be able to keep a roof over my head this winter after all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment