Thursday, May 10, 2012

Reminiscing About Vacations Past...

I'm cheering myself up with pictures of places I've been.  Remembering travels always puts me in a good mood!

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Took a cruise from England to The Netherlands for a weekend, and explored the city.  Saw Anne Frank's house, the Torture Museum, the Sex Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Van Goh Museum (SO awesome), and took a canal cruise of the city.

The Blue Lagoon, Nassau, Bahamas

I've been to The Blue Lagoon a few times over the years.  First on my honeymoon, then when I was pregnant with my first daughter (did the dolphin encounter that time), then a couple of years ago with both kids in tow... they loved it as much as I do!

Cherry Grove pier, North Myrtle Beach, SC

I can't even begin to count the number of times I've been to the various beaches in/around Cherry Grove.  It's beautiful, and one of my favorite places to be.  :)

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Went for my first anniversary, and stayed at Sandals.  Fabulous time, beautiful beaches... nothing but relaxing, swimming, tanning, and drinking.  Ahhhh.  Oh, and my first time snorkeling was on this trip!

St. Maarten

Visited last October on a cruise.  Took a tour of St. Maarten on rhino riders, and snorkeled.  I would love to return and explore the island on foot!

Trunk Bay - St. John, US Virgin Islands

Hands down the most beautiful beach (and best snorkeling) I've ever seen.  I would go back again and again... wonderful, beautiful... just heavenly.  Thinking about it makes me smile.  :)

Yorkshire, England

I've been to Yorkshire once, but England twice.  I've visited Yorkshire, Cheltenham, London, Bourton-on-the-Water, and went to Edinburg, Scotland for the weekend while in Yorkshire.  In England I saw so much I couldn't even begin to list it all... and there's so much more to see, still!  Though I adore the ocean, and all places featuring crystal blue water, these were still probably my favorite trips of all time.  England is absolutely spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment