Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Hungry, And Obsessed With Decorating

The diet?  Is sucking.

I've lost 4lbs in 4.5 days, though, so I guess that's good.  Atkins + 4.  On the other hand, I would damned near sell my soul for some grits or a glass of wine.  Atkins - 2,000.  (Maybe.  I don't know.  Should my soul be worth more?)

I've been redoing my living room lately, and apparently it's good for me when I'm feeling deprived.   It gives me something else to focus on (read: obsess over), and it turns out it's helping me not cheat.  Good timing, I guess.

I was going to post before and after pictures of my (much improved) living room, but then I realized I never took a good 'before'.  Oh well.  Truth is, it's probably only interesting to me anyway!  LOL!

Not much to say, unless someone REALLY wants to hear me wax poetic about french bread, pie, frozen yogurt, wine, and cookies.  No?  OK then.

I'll end with this, because I snorted when I saw it.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment