Monday, May 14, 2012

Everything Happens For A Reason

Wow.  What a morning.

I'm going to start by offering some random advice:  Having 2 Diet Dr. Peppers and a Caramel Macchiato on an empty stomach is not a good idea.

Bad, bad idea.
Almost four hours later, and I'm still twitchy.  

It's raining and I'm twitching.  But I got to go shopping at Target today with my birthday money, and got some awesome stuff!  (One thing has to go back, because it didn't work out - Boo!)  I saw this there, and was immediately enamored with it:


I love it.  It's true... everything does happen for a reason, and it's usually a good reason.  I thought for a minute "Why pay $14.99 for this?  I could make that myself!"  But then a little voice said "Let it go, already" and it just jumped in my cart.  :)

I picked up the book Fifty Shades of Grey as well.  *blush*  I felt a little odd having a lady I've known for years see me buy that... hopefully she doesn't know that it's just cleverly disguised smut.  (So I hear, anyway... I'll let ya know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment