Thursday, April 5, 2012

Vacation!

Ah, vacation. It seems I can vaguely recall when vacation meant days of lounging in the sun, not a care in the world. Now? Now it involves working around school breaks/holidays, long car rides with surly, bored kids, and general angst and myhem ensuing in regular intervals. That's where I am now. In a car, near Asheville, with several more hours to go before we sleep... and we're only halfway done then. Missouri calls us on this spring break... Missouri, to visit P's family, and Tennessee to visit some of mine on our way back. Oh, and traffic is backed up like crazy. Yay for us! In other news(in case my thousands of readers (ha!) are interested)... I got a new hairdo! 4 inches whacked off, and my colorist went (somewhat alarmingly) rogue with the blonde. I haven't had hair this light since high school! I think I'm getting used to it, though. Oh yay! We moved a few hundred feet! (Traffic sucks. I'd much rather be at home in my bed with wine and a good book.). Oh well... Onward to TN!

No comments:

Post a Comment