Thursday, April 12, 2012

Missouri-bound

Vacation... a pictoral account.  I'm tired, and I figured this is as good a way as any.  We hit five states in just under 7 days (six if you count NC)... I love to travel, but it's good to be home, too.  :)

Me, on the drive up to MO (about the only way I ever have pics of myself is if I take them, so there ya go):


The girls, meeting their Great-Grandma Pat for the first time:


The girls, under the arch at St. Louis:



P's Grandfather's grave (I couldn't help doing some genealogy-related digging... left with a bunch of old family photos for the girls, as well):


The view from our hotel room window in STL:


The girls with my sister Breezy, and brother Jimmy in Chattanooga, TN:



1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures. I love the hotel room view and the arch pic!

    I hope my little one gets to meet my family in NC one day!

    ReplyDelete