Friday, March 23, 2012

A Good Life

This week has been pretty darned awesome.

Awesome.

The weather is amazing, I have been motivated and productive, and feeling pretty hopeful and peaceful.  Control is an exhilarating thing, and I feel so in control of my life and everything in it, and it's been a long time since I felt that way.  It's good.  Very good.

It's been a long time since I've sincerely described 'ordinary life' as awesome.  This week was awesome even with no vacations, no big purchases, no 'big' moments....  Things didn't go perfectly, and the kids weren't total angels (or drugged - ha!), but it was still really good.

Anyway, that's all.
I always talk a lot when things don't go well, so I figured that I really ought to shout it out once in a while when I feel great.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment