Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's All Good (A Good Things/Gratitude List)

Things I love right now:

* Looking into my living room and seeing the Christmas tree lit up, and the fireplace blazing.
* Hot, delicious coffee.
* The heated seats in my minivan.
* Kids singing Christmas songs.  :)
* Frost on the grass in the morning... it makes our yard look vaguely magical.
* A Charlie Brown Christmas.
* Two comforters on the bed, with the window cracked open - best sleep ever.
* Hair long enough to keep my neck toasty warm (for the first time in years).
* McAdenville lights.  :)
* My cute new closed-toe shoes (though I do miss my flip-flops).
* Buying presents for people I love, and the anticipation of hoping they'll like what I've chosen.
* Winter clothing that hides a multitude of sins.  :D

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Love the last one! It's skinny time in the Simoneau household so I won't be living that gluttonous lifestyle any more.

    ReplyDelete