Monday, February 18, 2008

You Know You Love Me...

Just because I want to post, but don't actually want to 'write' anything. (lol)
So here it is: For everyone who has ever wanted to know everything about me, but was too shy to ask. (Ha!)

My obligatory 2008 'About Me' email forward/survey:

1. What is your occupation? Stay at home Mom.
2. What color are your socks right now? White.
3. What are you listening to right now? Whining
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A cookie. (Chips Ahoy, to be exact)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.
6. What color would you be, if you were a color? Blue.
7.Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister Marie.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes.
9. How old are you today? 30
10. Favorite drink? Boring drink - Mountain Dew, currently. Alcoholic - wine.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? God, yes!
13. Pets? 2 cats, a turtle, and numerous fish.
14. Favorite food? Pasta or Mexican food.
15. Last movie you watched? Juno.
16. Favorite Day of the year? The first day it's warm enough to swim!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Cry. Sometimes yell, but mostly cry.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Art supplies, Make It and Bake It Oven.
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring!
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry. (Allergic to cherries)
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? I don't usually forward these.
23. Who is most likely to respond? See above.
24. Who is least likely to respond? See above.
25. Living arrangements? I live with my husband and two toddler/preschool-age daughters. HELP!
26. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago.
27. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are sending this to? I've already read two billion of these, so I'm unlikely to pass it on.
28. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? See above.
29. Favorite smell? Warm chocolate chip cookies.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese.
33. Favorite Car: I like my car - a Volvo S60 2.5T.
34. Favorite cat breed? Hypoallergenic, hairless ones.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4, I think.
36. How many years at your current job? 4
37. Favorite day of the week? Friday - The END!
38. How many states have you lived in? 2

1 comment:

  1. you like mexican food? come and visit me! we've got tons of that stuff here! :D

    ReplyDelete