Friday, January 18, 2008

In The Eye Of The Beholder...


Awww.
*
What do you mean, what is that?
It's me. Surely you can tell.
*
A few days ago my little princess comes running up to me with a picture she drew and exclaims "It's you, Mommy!" I was touched, and so very proud. She loves me enough to draw me... awwww.
*
Then I showed my husband, and the 'Mommy goggles' came off.
My child has quite the imagination.
*
I wasn't quite sure what to make of the picture after my initial giddiness over her artwork.
*
I'm not certain what I should be more concerned about - the fact that I have two sets of eyes? Or maybe that I appear to be trapped in a bubble/stomach/ball with a tiny, scary-looking mini-me....
*
At any rate, I do dearly hope that my child was taking artistic liberties.
Move over Picasso... there's a new kid in town.

2 comments:

  1. i love the pic. i think it looks just like you. *heee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture ~ Go Anna!
    And hey maybe the "second set of eyes" are suppose to be a nose and the second head could be hers.
    I guess I have "Mom and Aunt goggles".

    ReplyDelete