Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm fatter... but so are you.

Christmas.

There is but one word to accurately describe it, and (ironically enough) it is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Imagine that... we celebrate the birth of Christ (even though his birth was not in the winter at all, but I digress) by indulging most wickedly in one of the most terrible of sins - gluttony.

Oh, that's right folks. GLUTTONY.
And it's goooooood.

Gluttony abounds.
Turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes, pie, etc. You name it, we eat it. And I will shamelessly admit that I LIKE IT. Christmas just would not be the same without a big heaping serving of gluttony.

And I'll also admit to loving it when my presents are in the gluttonous realm.

There. I said it. I like presents... lots and lots of presents!
And luckily, I have a husband that comes through. :D

My gluttony for this year? A Nikon D80 camera, complete with lens, carrying case, and several books/manuals. I swear to God, I swooned. And here I never thought that something electronic could bring a woman so close to ecstacy. (he he)

So now that I have a good camera, that means I take really good pictures, right? Yeah. I thought so. It's all about the camera. Maybe I should be a professional photographer now... ya know, even though I haven't had a chance to play with anything but the 'Auto' settings yet.

1 comment:

  1. Niiiiiice camera! And I totally shot in auto mode. I just use the one with the flash! lol

    ReplyDelete